[pct-l] Tim's broken ankle

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Wed Sep 19 18:34:13 CDT 2012

I read the recount of this mishap with interest.  Last week in the wooded section heading to Castle Pass, I too had my left foot suddenly landing on nothing.  While I didn't break anything, I ended up flat on my face.  I noticed that the trail here actually didn't slope outward, but there was actually a sort of shelf that drops off on that side, that just can't be seen under the plant cover.  This might be an area for some future trail work.