[pct-l] 2012 PCT Hiker Register - Wapinitia Pass/Hwy 26, Oregon

Walt Mayberry wmayberry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 02:30:16 CDT 2012

Updates from the Wapinitia Pass trail register are posted at the link below
- 131x confirmed Thru (120x NOBO, 10x SOBO, 1x FF), 59x Section and 361x
day/short leg/unknown hikers so far this year.

We are down to a trickle of hikers going by Wapinitia Pass. Pretty much
done for the year.

Next/last update in about 3 weeks around 10/15.