[pct-l] Hikers and Heaven

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 15:46:33 CDT 2013

Three women are hiking the PCT just north ofYosemite.  One day there is a land slideand they all die together in the accident.

In heaven St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: Don't step on the ducks!"

They go into heaven and there are ducks all over the place.  Finally, one of the women accidentally stepson a duck.  Along comes St. Peter withthe ugliest man she ever saw and chains them together for eternity aspunishment.

A few weeks later the second woman accidentally steps on a duck.  The same thing happens.  St. Peter comes along with another ugly manand chains them together for eternity.

The third woman has observed all this and not wanting to be chained like thatis very careful where she steps.  Shemanages to go months without stepping on any ducks.  But thenone day she sees St. Peter coming with someone.
As he gets closer she sees that he is with a veryhandsome man.  In fact, one of the mosthandsome men she has ever seen.  Without a word St. Peter chains them together.
The very happy woman says, "I wonder what I did todeserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"

The handsome young man says, "I don't know about you, but all I did was step ona duck."