[pct-l] Horse encounter with illegal MTBs

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Jun 23 22:25:11 CDT 2013

Sounds like the kids need a lesson in citizenship.  We all have a
responsibility to do what you did: let the miscreant know that he's breaking
the rules and you know it.  You didn't say, but it would have been good if
you had reported it to whoever was the land manager.  If we all just roll
over and look the other way, rule/law breakers get a free pass and society
is that much the worse.  Good for you for speaking up.