[pct-l] Missing Japanese Hiker on PCT

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 04:48:22 CDT 2013

His friend is worrying about him, because he do not respond to his friend's
e-mail, and his facebook remains untouched.

His face is

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201992473354983&set=gm.425329750906141&type=1&theater

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)