[pct-l] PCT Record attempt

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:36:12 CDT 2014

Of course they see the beauty of the trail!  Do you really think the
scenery and experience are that drastically different at 4-5 miles an hour
than at 2-3 miles per hour?  Joe is experiencing the trail 24 hours a day
for something like 55 days.  Who are you to judge his experience?

Yes, Anish is the unsupported record holder.
Joe will be the unsupported record holder (actually he's probably finished
by now).
He has been completely up-front about the fact that he is supported.

Both hikes are admirable, and I respect the hell out of both Anish and Joe!

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com