[pct-l] Glasses case

GottaWalk gottawalk at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 6 18:04:01 CST 2014

I was carrying a flat leather case holding my spare glasses. It was lightweight but my glasses got crushed.

Now I have new glasses and want the smallest, lightest rigid glasses case possible. I thought of a lightweight aluminum tube. Any other suggestions?

I am so nearsighted that I am not a candidate for LASIK. I carry spare contacts but if I couldn't wear them I wouldn't be able to see enough to hike. This is my one item where I have a backup for the backup.

Thanks!
Marcia