[pct-l] Big Sky tents

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Wed Jan 22 06:22:41 CST 2014

We've had a Big Sky tent for several years now.  We have never had a problem with delivery or getting replacement parts (as they wore out...never had a blow out equipment failure).  We think they make one of the best products on the market.  Since it's a double wall, no condensation problems.  Double doors for easy exit of both people.  Engineered for quick set up and it's free standing.  And for a 2 person tent, it's very light.
They are a bit pricey, but sometimes you get what you pay for...
No Butt