[pct-l] Why California's Trails Are Disappearing From Our Maps (aka Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 73, Issue 32)

Heather mom_and_alex at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 00:21:54 CST 2014

Brick, I'm not sure where you got your data? I worked for three different  defense contractors over a period  of 12 years, including proposal bids. Our companies were limited by law to a 4 or 4.5 % profit margin...
Maybe I only worked for ethical ones? Or maybe trail maintenance profit margin is less than that?

Diane, are you gonna run for congress (jk) or somehow get that platform out there?! Yes, totally we should match up the jobless with the needed work - trailwork, roadwork, park cleanup, or otherwise!

Message: 10