[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 81, Issue 18

David Harris David_Harris at hmc.edu
Mon Sep 22 12:15:42 CDT 2014

Derek,

The beautify of section hiking is that you can cache your own water before
you start.

I section hiked this stretch in the winter of 2012-13. It was a dry year
with no snow at the time, but I found water at the three most reliable
springs from Highway 58 to Harris Grade.  Great time of year to be out in
the desert.

I met another party this spring who had cached a big bucket of food and
water at one of the road crossings in the desert.

David

Message: 4