[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 99, Issue 19

pelson at sprintmail.com pelson at sprintmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:18:50 CDT 2016

Regarding acid reflux, you might want to try going gluten-free.  I don't have celiac disease, but I found that going gluten-free helps my reflux symptoms.  Reflux never leaves me completely, however the symptoms are less when I avoid gluten.   Apparently in some people, the gluten causes an inflamatory response in the stomach lining.  Give it a go - can't hurt like some of the drugs.

Phyllis

Message: 1