[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 13:47:41 CDT 2016

SnowBunny Reinhold wrote: Say Switchback, this has been 6 solid weeks of high powered skiing in the
Sierra so far this year and I have not going down even once.
Switchback replies: When you only run the kiddy and beginning routes, it is not hard to stay up.  I wonder what all the little people think seeing a full grown man bullying them off their runs?  Nice.  Real nice.  My double knee replacement is getting better all the time.  I have been putting together my new hiking kit and walking.  I might even go down to the non-Kickoff at the end of April at Lake Morena Park to check things out.