[pct-l] Section J

Kerry Calvert stenostar58 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:45:53 CDT 2016

Greetings, I am looking for input as to what the water sources are for this
Section from Sonora pass to Echo Lake.  I have read on blogs that water is
suspect in this section and there are lots of cows.  The map show lots of
streams and a lakes.  Is water really a problem this time of year, early
September?.  As well, any good tips for this section are appreciated.  I
know Echo Lake will be closed after Labor Day.  Any place close by there if
one doesn't want to go into South Lake Tahoe.  Thanks!