[pct-l] Garmin Oregon 450T On Sale

Halfmile list at lon.net
Wed Jun 30 09:22:14 CDT 2010

Yoshihiro,
Did you use POI loader to transfer the waypoints to the Map60Csx?
http://www8.garmin.com/products/poiloader/

You may need to set the zoom levels as described in this posting:
http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2010-June/039476.html

All my tracks and waypoint files have been created using Garmin's
software, so they should be compatible with Garmin devices.

-Halfmile